Are you a chocolate lover? Want to try something new with chia seeds? Then try to make this recipe. This Chocolate Chia Pudding is not so sweet as the sugar added is not a lot, only 1/3 cup, to be exact. This is also packed with nutrients. Chia seeds contain fiber and omega-3 fatty acids, plenty of high-quality protein, antioxidants, and essential minerals. Milk and bananas are well-known for their health benefits, too.
Almost all of my family members and I love chocolates that made this recipe one of our favorite desserts. Aside from bananas on top of the pudding, you can also add other fruits that balance the sweetness of chocolate like berries, avocados, oranges, and grapes.
Chocolate Chia Pudding with Banana
- Mixing bowl
- Rubber Spatula
- 1 cup milk low-fat, mixed with 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 6 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 bananas sliced
- Combine milk with cocoa powder, coconut milk, vanilla extract, coconut sugar, and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Add chia seeds. Stir well.
- Store in the refrigerator. After 20 minutes, mix the pudding well.
- Using plastic wrap, cover the bowl and store again in the refrigerator for overnight.
- Transfer the pudding into small bowls or serving glasses. Top with bananas.
Should you post a photo of your finished product on social media using one of our recipes, please don’t forget to tag us #vilandzoesgalleyrecipe. Thanks!