This light meal recipe is the newest addition to our favorites. It is so simple to prepare and can be served with toasted bread or rice. The mushrooms available in the supermarket not too far from our home have many variants. From local produce to imported ones, name it, they have it. I chose shiitake and Korean bunashimeji mushrooms for this recipe. You can add other variants of mushrooms if you like.
Garlic Butter Mushrooms’ ingredients are mainly mushrooms, garlic, and butter. And if you are a busy person, this recipe is for you. The overall time spent on preparing and cooking is less than 10 minutes only.
Garlic Butter Mushrooms
- Wooden turner
- 125 grams shiitake mushrooms sliced
- 160 grams Korean bunashimeji mushrooms sliced
- 50 grams butter
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tbsp. parsley chopped
- pepper to taste
- In a frying pan, melt the butter over low heat. Add the garlic. Cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the shiitake mushrooms. Turn a bit. Add the bunashimeji mushrooms and cook for 3-4 minutes. Turn occasionally. Add pepper to taste.
- Once cooked, transfer into a plate. Toss the parsley into the mushrooms. Mix well.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Should you post a photo of your finished product on social media using one of our recipes, please don’t forget to tag us #vilandzoesgalleyrecipe. Thanks!